Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New guy in town

Another successful Market has come and gone. I was privilaged to meet Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill. She is as gracious as she is talented. Her new BOM, Le Jardin is wonderful! I can't wait to make it and add it to a wall in my home. Thank you Anne for taking me over to meet Lisa at Henry Glass. Good luck with Moda as a fabric designer. You will do a great job for them. Please visit her web site at www.bunnyhill.com


Just a brief glimpse of the beautiful fabrics I purchased at Sample Spree. . . what fun that was. This just looks so girly, I couldn't resist.


Meet Rose Reyes of Quilts, Inc. She is in charge of the Vendor for Quilt Market and Festival. She is always smiling and just delightful!! She is so patient will everyone when we forget our badges that were sent in the mail.

He is still not sure of his place and is a bit sore since the animal control will not release any dog with out neutering them, which I agree with. He will feel better in a few days.

Meet Jack, our newset family member. Cute Poodle/Schnauzer/Dashound mix. He is eight years old and just a sweet little guy. We are lucky to have him!!!


Happy Quilting,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment