Thursday, September 24, 2009

One more BOM

For a limited time, we are offering kits for some of our patterns. Patterns are included in the kits.


Crazy Quilting $40.00 Let me know what your main color is.

Princess Dreams $65.00 Fabrics vary slightly for quilt top, New for Market

Cupcake Delights $40.00 Quilt top and Purse, pattern

Red, White and Stars $40.00 Quilt top and purse, pattern

Starry Night wall hanging $32.00

Always Thankful table runner $38.00

Just send me an e-mail and let me know what you would like and I will see what I can do for you. quiltn4fun50@yahoo.com


I am all caught up on my BOM from Bunny Hill. Anne has no idea that I used her BOM as my therapy when my Gall Bladder acted up. I am anxiously awaiting October's block. I will have a embroidered quilt done for Xmas, YEAH!!!

Soon we will be offering free designs monthly for you to enjoy.

Happy Quilting,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment