Saturday, May 2, 2009

Quilter's Muslin



Here is a quick peak at what I am working on. It is far from done but should turn out nice. Let me know what you think.


Hurrah!!! The Quilter's Muslin has finally arrived. I just love the quality and best of all it rip every 3/8". It is perfect for tons of great things. Go to our website and check it out. One you try it you can never, ever, ever go back. This is not a good photo but how do you make plain muslin look good?

How are you doing on Paying it Forward. It sure feels good. I think I will do it again just for fun. . . care to join me? I was stingy and only gave away 5 patterns I was not really crazy about. That was probaly cheating . . . sorry . . . I will now give away a pattern I really like . . . and some fabric to go with it. . . no more hanging on to stuff . . . I want to be free from too much stuff . . . (ok that is an outright lie!). More tomorrow . . . keep piecing . . .

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. I just love the pieced background and the cute baskets and flowers. Anxious to see how it looks finished!

    ReplyDelete