Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thankful

Things I am thankful for:
My Mother who is no longer here but dwells in my heart daily.
My Father who has been gone these many years, whose example I try to follow.
My faith in God, my knowledge that I am a Child of God and my privilege to try to live my life so that I can return to him one day.

I am thankful for the first teapot my husband gave me. He just wanted me to have something pretty to add to my collection.

I am thankful for our wedding teapot he gave me to remember our wedding by, another treasure.

I am thankful for my precious husband who absolutely loves me.

I am thankful for the beautiful cards, with sweet sentiments in them that make me cry.

My children, all five of them and my six grandchildren. What a blessing they all are to me and I hope I am to them. I am also thankful for my sisters and brother that all put up with me and encourage me.

I am thankful for See's Chocolate, I thankful it is almost gone.

This is only a tiny list of things that make my life special. I try to dwell on where I am so blessed. The list is endless

Be thankful, it will make you smile.
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful tea pots. You are so right, it makes life more beautiful to dwell on the special things in life. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete