Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cutest Mother's Day

We are busy getting new things ready for Quilt Festival in Long Beach, CA, the end of July. It will be busy and a great adventure. We have been to them in the past but not for a few years and we will be new for this one. I can't wait to get there.

I am doing some embroidery to get ready for Xmas. We have ten children between us and I am making a cute house and tree (from Country Loft) for each of them. It will say their last name and date established. I hope they will enjoy them. Any attempt to be ahead of the game will be great!

I am busy in the sewing room, checking out the rick rack that cries for a project so it can be stitched down. My tired brain in thinking, thinking.

It is lame to write about Mother's Day when it was two days ago but life has a way of getting in the way. My sweet husband gave me a card that sings and I just laughed and laughed. Then I promptly ate the hand packed box of nuts only from
See's Candy. Five pounds, here I come . . .

I have been blessed to send another quilt top and table runner off to the quilter's and have received back my cute Field of Flowers the is going to hang in the Hillcreek Designs Button Booth. I am excited about it all! She took patterns and is making up button kits to put with them for sample spree. I will let you know what goes on when she comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment