Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Girl in Town




Well, it seems that I have a new girl in town. I tried a dog, my daughter has cats but I just felt like a bird might be the answer. We always had parakeets at home growing up. Usually green or blue and they would fly about the house and peck the window sill, eat my Mom's plants and most of all, sit by my Father's dinner plate and eat his mashed potato's. It was such fun until the little thing got sucked up in the vacuum when my siblings were messing around. He just never recovered after that.
Now for a name for this little one . . . any suggestions? My families birds were always Pete or Petie. This one is a girl and needs a girl name . . . help me out so I can award a prize of 3 fat quarters from Amy Butler fabrics.

I can't wait to see what is suggested.

Happy Quilting,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment