Monday, February 15, 2010

Bluework Wallhanging Done





This bluework has been such fun! I really enjoyed finishing each block, even though I am ahead of schedule. I chose the aqua/turquoise fabrics to blend with the floss I choose. I wanted a touch of this in my bedroom to brighten it up.

I quilted squares around each block and then in the borders. It did not take very long but used up a lot of thread . . . I only had to unpick a little bit. It measures 33" x 48". I had just the right wall to put it on. I still need to put the hanging sleeve on the back but that will only take a few minutes in the evening.

This project has been a joy and I just smile each time I gaze in it's direction. Thank you for being patient and following me as I completed the wall hanging . . you are the best!

Now to use up the extra fabric in the Take No Prisioners Plan . . . watch and see what I create now . . .
Happy Quilting,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment