Monday, April 13, 2009

Sprouts and Spools

Yeah!! Our garden is up and doing just fine. We are so pleased. Squash, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, watermelon, cantalope, corn are all soaring to the sky. I have a long planter (20 feet) on the side yard just full of flowers. It will be beautiful very soon.

I found these awesome spools at an antique store the other day. Aren't they great! I have already used one in the kitchen for a towel. I wonder what the original use for them was. Perhaps to hold ribbon in a factory? What a find. I can't figure out how to load an image today but I will explore it a bit more later and fix that.

I am making purses and they are coming out so cute. I have fixed the limp problem with fusible pellon. It is Miracle stuff. If everything were this easy, how fun it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment