Monday, November 15, 2010

Gray Storage Cabinet

I happened upon this at a yard sale the other day and have painted it light gray with slightly darker gray on the edges and accent points.  It hold six regular plastic tubs for storage and has a drawer for all the other necessary things.  Let me know what you think about it.  I am just trying to branch out a bit.

New storage cabinet with drawer and shelf.

This is painted pale gray with darker on the trim and accent points, black knobs.


Nice curves on the bottom of the cabinet.

One rommy shelf for all the goodies.
Price $119.00


Happy Quilting,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Gray will go with just about any decor, and I can just see it with a colorful table topper. Somehow, I never see what *could* be like this. Thanks for some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete