Monday, November 15, 2010

Front Porch as Promised

I was just in one of those moods the other day and had this darling metal/wire three tiered garden shelf, so I put it in the corner of the front porch, stuck some plants, birdbouses, pumpkins and threw in a watering can for good measure and there you have 10 minute decorating for fall.  What do you think?  I like it.

The two trees were from a yard sale I went to.  They did not work for their intended purpose but look gret here.  The plant in the front is a shamrock from Great Grandmother, had it for 38-39 years now.

This is just  a little top heavy with plants, I plan on fixing that today.  maybe I can find something to put on or around the door . . . I will have to check the garage stash.

Birdhouse from Joanne's Fabric store, 70% clearance.

This bird house my daughter painted for me.

I just love the wire scallops on each shelf and the curly cue legs on this piece.

This is my trusty watering can, my stand by for decorating when nothing else works.  I still need a cute door mat, less plants on to and something around the door.  . . . . I  will work on that and then the presto chango for Christmas . . .


Happy Quilting,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment