Sunday, November 8, 2009

Joseph's Coat Quilt along

What was I thinking??? I did not know I needed a compass to make this quilt. Monday it will be off to Michael's to purchase said compass and get it set at 5 1/2" then my Sweet Man will draw all of those lovely circles (I am no good at that), and I will scan the quilt block guide here and the block piece. Perhaps this will save some of you a bit of work. I would have liked to have found one already done. This will be fun for all and so pretty when finished. A challenge is always fun!!
Here is a peek at the colors I have choosen.



I purchased them at the Quilt Shop in Sedona, AZ. What a lovely shop. Oh course I forgot my camera . . . sorry. They also have a quilt gallery where quilts can be purchased. She has a wonderful selection of fabrics and her staff is GREAT!! If you are up in the area looking at Fall Leaves, please stop in and say hi.

I think the teal/aqua combo with white will be very pretty.

Happy Quilting,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment